Modern drivetrains are marvels of engineering, and we have the marvelous goods to repair or upgrade your bike.
This Wheels Manufacturing Hollowtech II Crankarm Fixing Bolt For Late Model Shimano Road Cranks and LX keeps your Shimano crankset with 24mm spindle nice and snug. It is required to achieve perfect bottom bracket bearing preload.
Striking the balance between light weight, long life and durability, TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team SL Bottom Bracket uses 3 sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
- 5-speed freewheel - 14 – 28T
$13.99 - $25.00
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Fits smaller american juvenile/youth sized BB - Shell: 65mm - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 173 grams
- Youth sized 1pc cranks - Pin style chainring retention - Accepts 1/2" pedals
$12.10 - $21.99
• Easy-on, easy-off • Available in two chain widths and two colors • Available in six teeth sizes
$47.99 - $64.99
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
$55.99 - $59.99
- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-R7000 10-speed cassette - Average weight: 284 g (11-28T), 304 g (11-30T), 320 g (11-32T), 269 g (12-25T) Combinations: - 11 – 28T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 30T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 12 – 25T: 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T
$28.99 - $35.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$31.99 - $44.99
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
$44.99 - $59.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
The M7100 chain provides enhanced chain retention thanks to an extended portion of the inner plate. The new chain features quick-link assembly and SIL-TEC treatment for extended offroad durability. - Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention - Reduced shift times and pedaling shock - Non-reusable - Features Shimano's SIL-TEC ultra-low friction surface treatment - Includes Shimano Quick-Link (SM-CN910-12) - This chain meets durability requirements for E-MTB applications
- MODEL NO: CS-HG41-7 - SERIES: SHIMANO - Combination: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28T (ac) - Combination name(Group name): 11-28T (ac) - Compatible chain: IG/HG - Speeds: 7-speed - Type: HG
$20.99 - $41.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG50-8 - SERIES: SHIMANO CLARIS R2000 Series - Compatible chain: CN-HG71 - Speeds: 8-speed - Type: HG
$26.99 - $40.00
Shimano's Claris rear derailleur is a perfect replacement part or upgrade for 8-speed road drivetrains. HyperGlide technology results in smoother, faster shifting. - Maximum cog size: 32t (SS) / 34t (GS) - Total capacity: 37t (SS) / 43t (GS) - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG 8-speed
- Compatible with all Shimano 9-speed HG cassettes, 9-speed mountain shifters, and 9-speed chains - Fluorine coated link pin bushings - On and Off-Road compatible with 28 – 34T low cassette sprocket
Shimano's Deore Shadow Rear Derailleur is ready for mountain bike action. The Shadow design tucks the rear derailleur closer in to the wheel, reducing damage from rocks, roots, and trail obstacles. When it comes to gear changes, Shimano's Dyna-Sys supplies consistent, smooth shifting across the entire cassette.
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna – Sys Cassette. It features chrome – plated steel sprockets mounted to two aluminum carriers for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless, lightning – fast shifts.
Shimano XT CS-M770 9-Speed Cassette - Aluminum carrier reduces weight and increases rigidity - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Weight: 323 grams
- Deore/Tiagra 9-speed compatible - 3/32-inch - 116 links
Shimano's new FC-RX600-11 crank balances weight and efficiency for mixed-terrain riding. Gearing options cater to the specific demands of gravel riding, with tighter gear steps for maintaining optimum pedaling cadence. The 2x11-speed crank is available in a 46-30T or 40T chainring combination and 170, 172.5, and 175mm crank arm lengths. - Wider gear range for long tours or unknown terrain - Optimum gearing for mixed terrains and riding styles - Gear combination: 46-30T, 40T
Shimano HG-800 11-speed cassette. - High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - With hub body for MTB to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Average Weight: 335 grams
$68.99 - $84.99
Shimano's 11-speed SLX cassette features the same computer-designed shift profiles that have made Shimano shifting synonymous with speed and accuracy. - Series: SLX - Average Weight: 467g
Shimano's SLX Dyna-Sys 10-Speed Cassette features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to an aluminum carrier for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless shifts with the 10-speed chain and Shadow rear derailleur (both sold separately).
The Shimano SLX CS-M7100 12-speed cassette is optimized with rider-tuned gear combinations for MTB excellence. - Advanced shifting performance provides the confidence to enjoy any trail - Light and stiff construction reduces cassette inertia resulting in faster acceleration and increased chain security - HYPERGLIDE+ technology provides better chain engagement, stronger retention, and smoother pedaling with greater power and confidence over rapidly changing terrain - Designed with a Shimano Micro Spline body that features smaller and more widely distributed splines to limit cog damage on freehub - The CS-M7100 cassette meets durability requirements for E-MTB applications - Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Range: 10-45 - Designed for ebike: Yes - Color: Silver/Black - Defined Color: Silver
$29.89 - $32.49
For quick, dependable shifting, look no further than Shimano's Sora Front Derailleur. Sora front derailleurs are compatible with dual-control road shifters and flat-bar style Rapidfire Plus shifters.
Page 1 of 21 Next page