No matter your need; road, mountain, commuter or any other type of handlebar, we have handlebars for almost any bike.
$296.99 - $349.99 $349.99 Up to 15% Off
Unparalleled ride quality XXX is a testament to the power of judicious carbon composite engineering. Not only is it incredibly light and stiff, but its OCLV Carbon construction also offers an unparalleled ride quality. The Unique Variable Radius Compact bend creates the ideal hand position for quick transitions from the tops to the drops. Key features - OCLV Carbon fiber construction - Variable Radius Compact (VR-C) design allows shorter reach and drop - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
If variety is the spice of life, then the Moloko bar oozes umami at every bend. It offers a multitude of hand positions to keep you comfortable and in control over the course of a long day riding over varied terrain. It also has plenty of spots to mount your various accessories. Dangle a handlebar bag from it, strap some lights to it, throw a GPS on it (if that's your thing), and ride all day. It comes in a standard width of 735mm but if 685mm is more your style, don't you worry. Surly added cut marks so you can easily make it so. - Material: CroMoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 735mm; Cut marks for 685mm - Rise: 0 - Sweep Angle: 34 degrees - Weight: 709g - Color: E.D. coated Black
$22.99 - $34.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Upgrade your handling experience with the confidence and poise of the Bontrager Elite VR-C handlebar. Constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum alloy in a proven ergonomic compact shape, The Elite Road bars help you quickly chase down surprise attacks and still find a comfortable all-day position. - Ultralight custom butted 6061-T6 alloy construction - Variable-Radius Compact (VR-C) design allows shorter reach and drop - Compatible with clip-on aero bars
- OCLV Carbon fiber construction - Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) increases wrist clearance for ergonomic positions - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - KVF profile top section saves 23 seconds per hour compared to traditional bars - Internal cable routing for Di2 and standard housing - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup - UCI compliant - Drop: 123mm - Reach: 93mm - Weight: 220 grams (38cm), 225 grams (40cm), 230 grams (42cm), 235 grams (44cm)
Origin-8's Bat Wing Handlebar delivers futuristic looks and a wrist-friendly 25-degree sweep. It's crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a hydroformed center section with plenty of room to mount accessories.
$49.99 - $55.99
Dirt? Drops? Experience a new level of fun with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Alloy Gary-2 Handlebar. This aluminum bar features a shallow 80mm drop and a 135mm reach. What makes this bar unique is that it flares out 15-degrees at the grip area so you can muscle through technical terrain and fly down the flats. It's built tough for mountain bike use, and easily accepts bar-end shifters.
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful city companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
Origin-8's Urban MX Riser Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061 aluminum. It provides a 60mm rise and a narrow 560mm width. A large grip surface leaves you plenty of room to move your hands or mount necessities like lights, bells, and computers.
Zipp’s Service Course 70 Ergo bars ensure comfort and control for every hand position, thanks to their ergonomic flat tops and easy-to-reach drops. A short reach and the revised ramp angle make the drops more accessible and comfortable. This lets you get low and aero without compromising comfort or control. Stiff for uncompromising strength, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
Fizik produces the Cyrano Composite Carbon 00 handlebar because they know a comfortable rider is a fast rider. This high-modulus, full carbon bar uses Fizik's unique Spine Concept fitting technology to offer incredible ergonomics and a perfect fit on your bike. Designed for total compatibility with Fizik's saddles and stems (sold separately), the Cyrano 00 Chameleon handlebar optimizes your position for race day performance.
Fizik's Cyrano R1 Handlebar gives every cyclist the same low weight, high stiffness, and incredible ergonomics that the pros use. These carbon handlebars use Fizik's unique Spine Concept fitting technology to offer incredible ergonomics and a perfect fit on your bike. Designed for total compatibility with Fizik's saddles and stems (sold separately), the Cyrano 00 Snake handlebar optimizes your position for race day performance.
Chrome plated long-horn style design.
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
Forged aluminum construction with a retro curved design.
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
$26.99 - $33.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
$23.99 - $39.99
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
The Madone is built as a seamlessly integrated machine designed to do one thing: go fast. Trek's Madone Integrated Bar/Stem is an important part of that integration. Available in a variety or widths and reaches so you can dial in your superbike specifically for you. - Compatible with model year 2016/17 Madone - Variable radius, compact flare (VR-CF) shape offers wrist clearance in the drops - 100% OCLV carbon fiber construction - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr - Blendr accessory bases and mounts sold separately
Chain-rattling pavement is no longer an issue thanks to Bontrager's innovative IsoCore technology in this Pro IsoCore VR-CF road bar. An additive to the carbon layup, IsoCore mutes 20% more vibrations than other carbon bars. Once you experience the comfort and control of IsoCore, you'll never want to ride another bar. - OCLV carbon with IsoCore continuous inner-laminar technology - Replaceable IsoZone EVA pads maintain original grip diameter - Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) bar shape offers greater comfort in all hand positions - IsoCore technology decreases road vibration by 20% over traditional carbon bars - Includes four replaceable EVA IsoZone pads for tops and drops
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree flared drops for power, stability, and control - Flattened aero top and 5-degree ergo back sweep for enhanced comfort and grip - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 70mm - Upsweep / Drop: 124mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- Full UD carbon construction aero road handlebar - Flattened top section for aerodynamic advantage and enhanced comfort - Fully integrated internal cable routing - Compatible with all mechanical/hydraulic brake systems and mechanical/electronic shift systems - 270g weight in 420mm width - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 85mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm
Ergonomic off-road drop handlebar great for gravel riding. Extended OS center provides extra comfort and more room for handlebar accessories. Multiple riding positions give you more options for long miles in the saddle. - Double butted AL6061-T6 construction - 620mm drop width / 480mm top width - 40-degree flared drops for improved comfort, control, power, and stability - Accepts bar end shifters - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Width / Length: 620mm - Rise / Reach: 76mm - Upsweep / Drop: 110mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Material: AL6061
This classic touring handlebar is great for bicycle restorations or for adding a touch of traditional class to any bike - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 2.5" rise, 23.75" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
- Traditional trekking 35-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
The Bontrager XXX Integrated Handlebar/Stem is a one-piece carbon bar/stem combo that brings clean looks and light weight to any road bike. Lightweight 100% OCLV Carbon construction offers a great road feel and control, while calibration marks and a flat front surface ensure easy lever installation. - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr - Flat surface front of bar for clean cable routing - Calibration marks allow precise, accurate and repeatable brake lever position - Variable radius, compact flare (VR-CF) shape offers wrist clearance in the drops - 100% OCLV Carbon construction - Internal relief channel eliminates need for additional spacer above stem - Safe for use with carbon and alloy steerer tubes
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Mini Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. Its backsweep and width puts your hands in a comfortable and stable position as you ride, and the 250mm rise gives your cruiser extra attitude as you're rolling down the road.
$16.99 - $19.99
- Slightly shorter version of the popular hi-rise style - Available in chrome plated and black versions
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar - Flattened aero bar top for enhanced comfort and grip - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
Page 1 of 4 Next page