A number of innovations and improvements to bicycle design came together to make the Outback a capable adventure companion. Road, off-road, trail, expedition, you name it, the Outback can do it all. It starts with a fork that can comfortably clear a 700x40c tire with a surprisingly short axle-to-crown that improves the handling of the bike by lowering the front end's center of gravity. From there, choice decisions were made on the location and butting profile of time-tested Ritchey Logic steel tubing to create a resilient ride feel over the harshest terrain. Of course, Ritchey frames retain their signature 27.2 seatpost spec and straight steerer so as to not overbuild a bike in the name of stiffness, because who needs that when there are miles of trail yet to explore?
- Ritchey Carbon Gravel thru-axle fork
- 12mm Thru-Axle front and rear
- Fits up to 40c tires (depending on tire and rim manufacturer)
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm English threaded
- 28.6mm front derailleur clamp (Caution: Front derailleur clamp MAX torque of 2.5Nm)
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Includes: frame / fork / headset
- Weight: 2.17kg (L – frame / axle / hanger)
|Frame||Ritchey Outback, Logic chromoly|
|Fork||Ritchey WCS Carbon Gravel|
Front: 100 x 12mm
Rear: 142 x 12mm
|Bottom Bracket||68mm English threaded (sold separately)|
|Brake Compatibility||Flat mount disc|
* Subject to change without notice.